http://dedelson.avonrepresentative.com/

Nicola Peltz Look's


 Nicola Peltz: Much Music Video Awards




Recently, I worked with the beautiful and talented, Nicola Peltz. I did Nicola's makeup for the Much Music Video Awards. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over her skin. This moisturizer is great for sensitive skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Buff and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes. This concealer melts into the skin, so it's easy to blend and hide blemishes and imperfections. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Buff using the powder brush. After the powder is set, I dusted on Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied Up using the angled contour face brush. I applied this shimmery powder to her cheeks. This powder is perfect for giving a radiant, healthy glow to the face. Then I added a powder blush, I dusted Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I prepped the eyes with Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. I applied I-Marks in Minx mixed with Corset to her eyelid using the all over eyeshadow brush. Then, using the angled contour eyeshadow brush, I blended both shadows into the crease of the eyelid. I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Corset along the top and bottom lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Make it Big Mascara in Raven. For her lips, I used Shine Tube Hook Up Lip Gloss in Sugared Almond.


Check out mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation on Avon. 

Check out mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder on Avon. 

 Check out Avon Glow Bronzing Powder on Avon. 


Check out mark I-Mark Wet/Dry Eye Shadow on Avon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment