http://dedelson.avonrepresentative.com/

Keri Hilson Look's

Kiri Hilson

Avon announced today that Keri Hilson will be the face of Imari, Imari Seduction and Avon’s Color brand. Starting in August, she’ll be showing up in the Avon brochure. Hilson says: 

“I’m so excited and honored to be Avon’s newest face,” says Hilson. “Avon has always been dedicated to empowering women through beauty. I’ve always strived to do the same with my music. To be a part of that experience means a tremendous am
Check out R&B songstress Keri Hilson striking a pose in Avon‘s latest campaign. The Grammy nominated singer-songwriter recently replaced Jennifer Hudson as the face of the long-standing brand.
Speaking on her involvement in the campaign, Hilson said:
“I’m really careful. I don’t want to be affiliated with too many brands. It’s got to make sense, and it makes sense [with Avon.] I love fragrance. I love beauty. I love to teach women that they should feel confident and feel good about themselves for themselves.”ount to me.”
Rap-Up.com || Keri Hilson Is the New Face of Avon http://www.rap-up.com/2010/04/14/keri-hilson-is-the-new-face-of-avon/ via @RapUp
  

Check out Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette Spray on Avon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment