http://dedelson.avonrepresentative.com/

ANEW CLINICAL
Over night Hydration MaskCheck out Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask via @AvonInsider http://avon4.me/1U5ch15

Unique gel formula deeply replenishes lost moisture and replumps the look of skin.** Ultra-lightweight gel formulated with encapsulated hyaluronic acid & shea butter beads. 1.7 oz. net wt.

Instantly boosts moisture by 3X*
Infuses skin with deep hydration for 48 hours*

How To Apply:
Use at nightime. I used it every night, over my favorite night cream and leave on overnight.
In the morning your skin looks dramatically hydrated…and visibly younger!**  Won’t stain your pillow.

I'm impressed by , Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask is the most impressive to date. The results are immediate the next morning, REALLY!!. I even use it on my eyelids, yes!! my eyelids and under my eyes, that's the most important part for me as I'm 54 . I also love, Love, the cool feeling I get when I applied it all over my face and neck. If you can only try one products, this is the one I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment